Sunday 20 April 2014

Reflection on Presentation

I think that presentation should be included in ES1102.

Personally, I feel that having this presentation in ES1102 has given me an opportunity to share my ideas with the class. It is also a good learning experience as I can step out of my comfort zone and be exposed to comments from teachers and friends. Having presentation component in ES1102 also serves as a practice for the graded oral presentation in ES1541. In this way, ES1102 students will have an advantage over the others. Furthermore,  presentation skills are essential for our future career too.

Through this presentation practice and from those feedbacks I received, I realised several shortcomings in presentations. It has helped me to realise my weaknesses and how I could deal with them in future. 

Therefore, a presentation component in ES1102 is essential. 

1 comment: